MillerCoors is built upon a foundation of more than 288 years of brewing heritage. It is a legacy driven by our founders to brew the highest quality beers, and a commitment that continues today. Our vision is to create America's best beer company by driving profitable growth. And we insist on building our brands the right way through quality brewing, responsible marketing, and a commitment to sustainable development and community investments.
Safely and efficiently deliver the company’s products (cases and kegs) to retail accounts from a commercial truck. Work with minimal supervision throughout day and have the ability to solve problems with limited guidance in a fast-paced environment. This position is subject to varying start times and all work must be completed daily.
* Follow all DOT pre/post trip procedures.
* Ensure assigned truck has the proper inventory before leaving and returning to the warehouse, and is accountable for all products and/or monies associated with inventory.
* Complete the assigned route in a safe, accurate and efficient manner in varying weather conditions and challenging environments (i.e., stairs, curbs, docks, tight parking lots).
* a. Navigate the city by reading addresses or utilizing a map.
* Present a professional attitude and appearance.
* Execute quality of service in accounts including: rotation, stocking shelves, building displays, and organizing products.
* Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
* Must comply with Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) laws and regulations along with Coors Distributing Company Policies and Procedures.
* Requires a valid Colorado commercial driver’s license (Class A) and current DOT physical card;
* Must be physically capable of handling and delivering between 500 and 1,000 30 lb. cases every day and capable of lifting up 165 lbs. consistently on a daily basis. MVR must fall within the MillerCoors Pre-Employment
* Background Screening Guidelines. Must be literate in the English language, have good communication skills, and be at least 21 years of age with a high school diploma or GED.
* Prefer 2 years of previous beverage delivery experience and Class A driving experience. Position requires face to face contact with customers.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.