Join a creative, challenging and innovative web development company that focuses on building interest in travel destinations. We work independently and in a collaborative environment with creative team members (artists, editors, developers, UX experts, and account managers). All members of the team take ownership in their work and pride their performance, and we work on multiple clients/projects on different schedules simultaneously. We're creative, ambitious, and collaborative.
Miles is looking for an Organic Search Coordinator to join our team! You will be responsible for assisting in the creation and management of search engine optimization strategies for Miles Partnership clients. As a junior-level position, you don’t have to have vast amounts of experience, but you do have to have a basic understanding of how search works, some light experience, and a knowledge of ranking factors.
* Works with content, digital media, and account teams and lead SEO Analyst on uniquely tailored SEO strategies and KPIs for each client
* Provides day-to-day tactical execution of SEO strategies across multiple clients including:
* Performing client-specific keyword research and competitive analyses
* Recommending topics for content development based on this research
* Identifying and implementing on-page website SEO optimization via website CMS (content management system)
* Reviewing technical SEO audits of client websites to identify issues and recommend remedies
* Performing backlink analysis, opportunity identification, solicitation and optimization
* Monitors results and impacts on KPIs and provides regular reports with actionable insights to the account team
* 1+ years of SEO experience with medium to large sites/brands; experience with travel and/or hospitality websites a plus
* Digital agency experience and additional online marketing experience (SEM, social, content)
* Experience with executing on-site and off-site SEO strategies, reporting, and proactively adjusting tactics
* Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Bing, MOZ and Open Site Explorer
* Knowledge of Content Management Systems and their impacts to search
* Experience with keyword research/data mining tools and competitive analysis
* Strong written communication skills for writing titles, descriptions and other short-form content that is engaging, actionable and well optimized for SEO
* Working knowledge of HTML; knowledge of scripting languages (.php, .aspx, .jsp)
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and intermediate / advanced Excel skills.
* Knowledge of the inner workings of local search, local listings management (LLM) & local rankings
* Able to think strategically and work collaboratively with a team
* Willing to take direction if and when needed, but also work independently
* Able to respond positively to client and peer criticism and feedback
* Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
* Able to effectively manage relationships, both internally and externally
* Display a dependable, strong work ethic
* Able to work in a fast-paced, professional office environment
Apply to Miles Partnership (Organic Search Coordinator)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.