Join a creative, challenging and innovative web development company that focuses on building interest in travel destinations. We work independently and in a collaborative environment with creative team members (artists, editors, developers, UX experts, and account managers). All members of the team take ownership in their work and pride their performance, and we work on multiple clients/projects on different schedules simultaneously. We're creative, ambitious, and collaborative.
Miles is seeking an experienced Media Buyer who coordinates digital and traditional media campaigns. Responsibilities include planning, budgeting, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting. This person will assist our team in putting together intelligent media recommendations for our diverse set of travel DMO and hospitality clients.
* Assist in developing direction across digital and traditional media platforms
* Manages the day-to-day implementation of paid campaigns
* Research, negotiate, and execute advertising placement in a variety of media
* Analyze media placement results to identify the most cost effective mix by market
* Look for and deliver new and innovative solutions to client business issues and challenges
* Participate in presentations or calls with client
* Manage material delivery in a timely, efficient manner
* Ensure all necessary forms are completed and delivered in an accurate and timely fashion
* Foster client/partner/vendor relationships
* Stay current on media trends
* A minimum of 1 year media buying experience in an advertising or media agency.
* A Bachelor’s degree is preferred
* Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
* Well versed in use of Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
* Able to multitask, perform efficiently and well under tight deadlines
* Able to manage own workflow while coordinating with project teams and management on schedules, requirements, goals, and assignments as needed
* Willing to take direction if and when needed, but also work independently
* Able to respond positively to customer and peer criticism and feedback
* Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
* Able to effectively manage relationships, both internally and externally
* Display a dependable, strong work ethic
* Able to work in a fast-paced, professional office environment
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.