Join a creative, challenging and innovative web development company that focuses on building interest in travel destinations. We work independently and in a collaborative environment with creative team members (artists, editors, developers, UX experts, and account managers). All members of the team take ownership in their work and pride their performance, and we work on multiple clients/projects on different schedules simultaneously. We're creative, ambitious, and collaborative.
Miles is looking for an enthusiastic Account Executive - Media Sales. This is a full-time media advertising sales role that will service and build an existing client base of the Convention & Visitor Bureau's hotels, restaurants, resorts, attractions and other tourism-related businesses in Austin, TX. We are seeking a highly motivated, articulate sales professional who knows how to develop relationships and think and act strategically on sales calls. Our ideal candidate knows and loves Austin and its tourism-related businesses.
* Hit or exceed revenue targets
* Secure weekly in-person client meetings and build strong relationships with existing customers and prospects
* Use Salesforce to maintain the records, sales and revenue forecasts in your territory
* Cultivate an understanding of existing customers and prospects’ businesses, in addition to securing advertising agreements, proactively consult with them regarding their current needs, target audiences and industry trends
* Educate advertisers on how to effectively measure digital ROI
* Deepen your knowledge of the Austin leisure travel industry
* Develop new business through referrals from existing customers, utilization of industry-related publications/networking with industry peers to develop prospective clients
* Be the go-to person that communicates the customer’s needs to the Miles’ production, accounts payable and customer-service departments
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* At least 3 years related sales experience
* Demonstrated knowledge and experience selling print and digital advertising
Apply to Miles Partnership (Account Executive for Media / Print Sales)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.