* Prior experience consisting of business management, record keeping, purchasing basics, knowledge of kitchen and dish machines, inventory control, fire safety, and chemical awareness programs.
* Abililty to be flexible, handle multiple tasks, and is observant
* Ability to use basic office equipment.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and familiar with PowerPoint.
* Must possess excellent communication and people skills.
* Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand English.
Banquet Utility Supervisor, Lead Banquet Utility Porter, Banquet Utility Porter
**Education and/or Experience:**
* Associates degree and six (6) years fast paced, banquet service experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently standing, walking, listening, using computer, telephone, and speaking.
* Frequently walking distances of 10 to 30 ft., between various areas of department. Frequently walking distances up to 1000 ft.
* Frequently using wrist motion, dexterity, eye-hand coordination, and writing, typing on computer keyboard.
* Occasionally carrying, pushing, pulling up to 1200 lbs with assistance.