Mayfield Robotics is the startup behind Kuri, the adorable home robot that won a pile of awards at CES 2017 and that also pinkie-swears not to take over the world and eradicate humanity. We're growing and looking for people to come help us make Kuri even more adorable and awesome.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join team supporting leadership as they drive our company forward. This can mean a lot of things - specifically keeping them on track throughout the day and remembering the little (and sometimes big) things so that they can keep focused on the important task at hand: introducing our adorable home robot to the world. They are caring and nice; their communication style is direct. Their particular patois could be best described as playful, nerdy, and a bit coarse. Our company values clear and concise communication. Our team is passionate, dynamic, and intelligent - and you should be, too.
* Keeping a positive, professional, and calm demeanor
* Extensive calendar wrangling and prioritization across multiple time zones
* Booking frequent travel, including international trips
* Keeping the leadership team on schedule and aware of deadlines
* Coordinating board meetings in both California and Germany
* Interfacing with Bosch executives and assistants worldwide
* Taking meeting minutes and ensuring action items get to the right people
* Reconciling credit cards and completing expense reports
* Arranging dinners and networking meetings
* Handling occasional personal errands and tasks
* Occasionally coming in early and staying late as needed
* 5+ years experience supporting executives and teams
* Positive attitude, calm demeanor, and persistence
* Impeccable written and verbal communication
* Flexible and able to reorganize a schedule or travel arrangement at a moment’s notice
* Extremely proficient with Google Suite (especially Gmail and Google Calendar), Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Excited to learn new skills, computer programs, and business areas
* Ability to carry 30 pounds up and down stairs
**Nice to Have But Not Required**
* Start-up experience is a plus
* Familiarity with the German language and customs
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.