RSG was founded in 2010 by industry veteran Patrick G. Ryan. Pat Ryan saw a need in the marketplace for a specialty organization dedicated exclusively to creating sophisticated insurance and risk management solutions for risks that demand innovation, proven leadership, outstanding industry experience and quality services.
This position is responsible for supporting a Broker Team by providing strong technical expertise and administrative services relevant to account placement and client service activities.
* Assists with inputting and updating current client information in all required sysems.
* Communicates with retail agency personnel and underwriters to ensure accurate account information
* Prepares accounts for renewal process; may solicit new or renewal business as directed by Broker
* Prepares market submissions and quote cover letters to Agents. Reviews policies and other documents received for accuracy.
* May help to fulfill assigned account transactions, internal processing and necessary document preparation, e.g., endorsements, change forms, invoices, etc.
* Resolves invoicing issues with Premium Accounting.
* Communicates with Premium Accounting regarding notices of cancellation.
* Helps to ensure claim notifications are sent to the claims department.
* Perform basic office duties; filing/copying/printing documents/maintaining files
* Prepare reports, submissions. Cover letters and reviews policy for accuracy.
* 3+ years of relevant experience in a commercial insurance brokerage or underwriting environment
* Wholesale or retail agency/brokerage experience preferred.
* Associate’s degree or higher preferred.
* Must be able to pass state exam and obtain insurance license, if required.
* Demonstrated understanding of insurance products and services.
* Ability to manage workload with minimal supervision.
* Critical attention to details.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office including, but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel.
* Proven track record of being a team player.
* May be required to have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Apply to Ryan Specialty Group. (Account Executive)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.