At Lytx, we harness the power of data to change human behavior and help good companies become even better. The Lytx DriveCam™ Program, sets the standard for driver safety in the industries we serve, and our RAIR® Compliance Services helps DOT-regulated fleets comply with safety regulations, complementing the DriveCam® Program. We protect more than 1,300 commercial and government fleet clients worldwide who drive billions of miles.
The goal for the Inside Sales Rep is growing our customer base, and s/he will be responsible for the entire sales cycle, from prospecting through booked deal. The right candidate will have a background in selling recurring subscriptions and technology services. Having sold to the commercial fleet industry is a plus.
* Identify sales opportunities through lead follow up, networking and building relationships with potential customers
* Sell Lytx products and solutions to commercial fleets remotely via phone and online presentation resources
* Collaborate with marketing to inspire helpful and engaging content for customers. Leverage existing campaigns and execute creative lead generation phone and web based activities to increase awareness and interest
* Navigate entire client organization through consistent phone and email strategy in order to cultivate relationships and referrals with relevant departments and hierarchy of decision makers
* Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close
* Document daily sales activities in Salesforce.com automation tool, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management
* Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Lytx’s products and services
* Other duties as assigned
* BA/BS or equivalent experience.
* 1-2 years of successful B2B sales experience with a strong emphasis on acquiring new customers.
* Experience to selling to “C” level Executives and/or business owners.
* Experience in presenting a sales demonstration to client.
* Consultative, solution based sales methodology.
* Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
* Experience working in a Salesforce.com environment.
* History of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
* Ability to be process focused and bring Inside Sales industry best practices to this new initiative is a plus.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.