Zimride re-incorporated as Lyft, Inc. in May, 2012. (Zimride founded in 2007 and later changed name to Lyft, Inc.). Some Assets of Zimride was sold to Enterprise Holdings (St. Louis) on July 10, 2013. Lyft is a peer-to-peer transportation platform that connects passengers who need rides with drivers willing to provide rides using their own personal vehicles.
Lyft is seeking a highly organized, efficient and energetic Recruiting Coordinator to join our glorious technical recruiting team. The role will support the recruiters with the objective of successfully coordinating high-volume and fast-paced interview activity on all technical teams at our HQ. We have experienced rapid growth over the past year and we are looking for someone to help us work cross-functionally to be the first impression of Lyft for all visitors that come through our doors. We are looking for someone eager and excited to grow their career within talent recruiting.
* Manage the all-important candidate experience from scheduling phone/video to handling onsite interviews
* Communicate professionally with our candidates (and coworkers!) and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
* Work closely with our recruiters improve upon existing process and programs and to develop and roll out fun, creative ways to acquire talent
* Coordinate candidate travel and handle all expenses
* Track all candidates’ onsite experiences and serve as point of contact
* Assist with timely and accurate completion of data to all applicant tracking systems and docs
* Bachelor’s degree
* 2+ years experience in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple tasks ideally in HR or recruiting
* Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
* Self-directed with a high sense of urgency while maintaining a meticulous attention to detail (no matter how mundane)
* Poised demeanor but with a fun and approachable personality
* Able to adapt and pivot in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* A team player - you're willing to help out wherever needed
* You instill trust in your judgment and ability to complete any project
* Expert with GoogleApps
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.