Zimride re-incorporated as Lyft, Inc. in May, 2012. (Zimride founded in 2007 and later changed name to Lyft, Inc.). Some Assets of Zimride was sold to Enterprise Holdings (St. Louis) on July 10, 2013. Lyft is a peer-to-peer transportation platform that connects passengers who need rides with drivers willing to provide rides using their own personal vehicles.
Lyft is looking for an Online Marketing Analyst to join our rapidly growing Acquisition team. We’re looking for someone who will thrive in an analytically challenging and dynamic workplace. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, hungry to learn, and data driven.
The Online Marketing Analyst is passionate about performance marketing and possesses strong analytical and thinking processes. The analyst will help develop and grow our performance marketing programs (Search, Social, Display, Video). The Online Marketing Analyst will partner closely with channel leads to develop and implement new strategies for growing Lyft’s passenger and driver population.
* Own program performance including profit/loss and benchmarking against forecasts. Analyst will be responsible for achieving goals
* Build, Manage, and Optimize campaigns from the ground up, using best practices
* Develop winning partnerships with our key strategic partners. Interface daily with partners to diagnose setup, troubleshooting, and technical issues
* Coordinate internally to share key learnings with other Analysts and Leads to accelerate Driver and Passenger growth
* Drive innovation within their areas of focus
* Support and assist other team members
* Build, update and achieve the goals listed in their individual development plan with support from management
* 1-2 years Online Marketing and advertising experience preferred. Job Board, SEM, Paid Social, and Display experience is a plus
* BA / BS degree in a quantitative discipline preferred (Statistics, Business, Economics)
* Eager to learn and develop their performance marketing skill set
* Enjoys diving deep into the data to solve problems and understand the details
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.