Zimride re-incorporated as Lyft, Inc. in May, 2012. (Zimride founded in 2007 and later changed name to Lyft, Inc.). Some Assets of Zimride was sold to Enterprise Holdings (St. Louis) on July 10, 2013. Lyft is a peer-to-peer transportation platform that connects passengers who need rides with drivers willing to provide rides using their own personal vehicles.
Lyft is looking for a rockstar Executive Assistant to support a VP within one of our Business functions! In this role, you will need to be able to handle a wide range of administrative support tasks and juggle diverse responsibilities. You enjoy working in a constantly-changing environment and streamlining hectic days. You are incredibly well-organized, flexible, maintain great relationships internally and externally, and are an amazing communicator.
* Complex calendar management and internal and external meeting coordination
* Prioritize departmental goals according to the Executive guidance
* Develop and assist with preparation of presentation materials and briefsReview and summarize reports and documents
* Prep meeting materials, agendas and take meeting notes
* Assist with booking travel and managing logistics for leadership team
* Maintain data entry process and data management
* Handle internal logistics including scheduling, organizing on-site meetings, events and trainings
* Liaise with other teams within the company and external parties to ensure efficient workflow and handling of internal requests
* Ensure timely communications and handling confidential information
* Manage, train and onboard Administrative Assistants
* Liaise with CEO/President’s Executive Assistants and PBP’s on EA personnel matters
* Track and monitor pending business issues for follow-up and execution
* Serve as a liaison across teams and work with departments across the company
* Project manage tasks to ensure follow-up to action items
* Work on multiple projects and priorities at once
* Work with managers on as needed team activities
* Produce quarterly reports on executive’s time management
* Back up coverage for other Administrative Assistants and Executive Assistants
* 4+ years experience providing direct administrative support to multiple executives at a large fast paced tech company
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
* Adaptable and resourceful in a dynamic environment
* Master multi-tasker: you need to manage multiple tasks/projects
* Incredibly detail-oriented with strong problem solving skills
* Self-starter: can take even the smallest project and run with it to the successful completion
* Ability to stay on top of new tools and technologies with an interest and passion to constantly learn
* Start-up background or experience working in a hyper-growth environment
* Will exercise discretion and independent judgment in the representation of Lyft
* Passion for Lyft and the ridesharing community!
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.