To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill,
and/or ability required.
Four Year University degree or college diploma required; preferably in the field of computer
science or other related academic fields.
**Special Training or Competence:**
* 5 years of experience managing and configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs,
* WLANs, VPNs, etc.
* Exceptional knowledge of service and application delivery, as well as successful
* service level agreement accomplishments.
* 2 years successful leadership of an infrastructure team.
* Excellent knowledge of current protocols and standards, including Active Directory,
* Group Policies, MS Exchange, Core Switching/Routing, SSL/IPSec, SAN,
* Virtualization, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery.
* Hands-on experience troubleshooting hardware such as servers, routers, bridges,
* switches, hubs, modems, network interface cards, wiring.
* Experience managing IT Data Centers, including security, fire suppression, HVAC, UPS,
* Power Distribution etc.