(Maryland Heights, Missouri)
Job Posting Details
Lumeris™ serves as a long-term operating partner for organizations that are committed to the transition from volume- to value-based care and delivering extraordinary clinical and financial outcomes. Lumeris enables clients to profitably achieve greater results through proven playbooks based on collaboration, transparent data and innovative engagement methodologies.
The Financial Analyst will work closely with multiple departments (Medical management, Contracting and Analytics) to prepare physician level financial statements and analysis both internally and externally.
* Analyze, interpret, and communicate market, financial, and business trends, and provide recommendations to drive positive performance, including the identification of potential risks and opportunities including:
* Support sales and operations team efforts,
* Develop standard cost metrics for roles and services,
* Coordinate creation and implementation of pricing proposals,
* Capture relevant performance and market data in an accessible format,
* Use available information to create insightful reports, and
* Work with multi-discipline teams on various special projects as they arise.
* Provide financial and non-financial analysis for budgeting, forecasting, and internal reporting purposes, requiring proficiency in the following:
* Financial modeling,
* Market research,
* Managerial cost accounting,
* Process improvement, and
* Healthcare industry knowledge
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration, MBA preferred
* A minimum of 4 years of experience in an accounting/finance positions
* PC skills, Microsoft Office programs, strong Excel skills required
* Proficiency in accounting processes, procedures, and controls
Compensation and Working Conditions
Additional Notes on Compensation
Competitive salaries, challenging work assignments & developmental opportunities. Comprehensive benefits package include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, paid time off, matching 401K & tuition assistance.