Director of Quality Assurance
(Maryland Heights, Missouri)
Job Posting Details
Lumeris™ serves as a long-term operating partner for organizations that are committed to the transition from volume- to value-based care and delivering extraordinary clinical and financial outcomes. Lumeris enables clients to profitably achieve greater results through proven playbooks based on collaboration, transparent data and innovative engagement methodologies.
- Implement consistent global Quality Assurance metrics and processes for activities to include visual inspection, test automation, and performance characterization to ensure organizational product quality is realized while improving release velocity.
- Facilitates, prioritize, and communicates functional, non-functional, integration, end-to-end, and scheduling requirements for QA efforts associated with multiple intake paths within the product development lifecycle.
- Manage employee staff and outsourced resources in transaction application and data analytics quality testing efforts as well as performance and stress testing management. Mentor and support colleagues to assure they continually build their skills while delivering QA on products that meet requirements and exceed expectations
- Design, create, and implement testing strategies for complex lifecycle, high volume, multi-channel transactional healthcare SAAS applications systems and associated data applications including business intelligence and data analytics applications
- Drive quality metrics and review performance levels against those metrics for transactional systems and data products
- Drive continual performance efficiencies by way of best practices leadership and best practices adoption
- Drive increased efficiencies and testing cost reductions by way of best increased and comprehensive automation practices
- Develop the long term team strategy for QA testing, automation testing, load testing, QA best practices, and team talent development
- Optimize and implement creative QA sourcing engagement processes, ensuring all capital and maintenance projects are delivered on schedule and to our quality standards
- Contribute to the definition and compliance of standard quality processes, best practices, and lead changes where improvements must be made
- Recommend and assist in the implementation of standardized tools for operational processes and liaise with vendors and internal customers to identify and implement value-added, industry standard best practices to achieve QA operational efficiency
- Lead the QA team in a manner that delivers results as experts, but approaches software testing with the eye of novices Measure success by what you finish and deliver
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 10+ year’s experience
- 5+ years leading QA efforts for organization that delivers medium to large, complex IT development projects via SAAS delivery model
- 5+ years leading QA efforts for transaction-based and data information products a must
- 5+ years working in and agile environment
- Experience managing a virtual workforce.
- Experience working in dynamic, small to mid-sized companies a must
- Experience using TFS or equivalent software for test case development and testing management is a must
- Test environment management and release management skills in conjunction with Engineering and Program Management teams are a must
- Experience managing a virtual workforce is desired
- Proven experience in successfully managing change in a dynamic, global work environment .NET application development and / or engineering experience highly desirable Experience in the healthcare space
- Experience in executing automated scripts built in a test tool such as HP’s QTP or LoadRunner
- Experience in testing Web Software Applications / Database applications produced using C#, VB, Access, and SQL Server
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work
Compensation and Working Conditions
Additional Notes on Compensation
competitive salaries and developmental opportunities, comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, paid time off (PTO), matching 401K, and tuition assistance.