LogRhythm, a leader in security intelligence and analytics, empowers organizations around the globe to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyber threats. The company’s award-winning platform unifies next-generation SIEM, log management, network and endpoint forensics and advanced security analytics.
LogRhythm is seeking a Software Architect with a passion for designing and building performant distributed software architectures with high reliability and quality. We are a leader in security intelligence and analytics that empowers organizations around the globe to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyber threats. The Software Architect position requires a combination of hard technical skills as well as highly effective written and verbal communication skills.
This individual will have significant input on the direction and execution of the architectural roadmap for a highly relevant large-scale data processing platform. They will offer technical leadership across the engineering organization and carry highly visible responsibilities as the product confronts the constantly evolving challenges associated with threat detection and response. You will work directly with the Co-founder and Chief Scientist.
* Consume product requirements with an aim to arrive at performant and reliable software architectural direction
* Collaborate with engineering leads to build consensus on architectural approaches
* Participate in software architecture design and design documentation
* Provide architectural thought leadership and serve as an advocate for architecture to the broader engineering organization
* Coordinate and document architectural design team activities
* Rapid prototyping of proposed architectural designs
* Working directly with implementation teams to ensure quality rollout of architectural direction and/or changes with minimal impact to LogRhythm customers
* Experience in designing and building large-scale and performant distributed data processing systems
* Experience designing and building multi-threaded and multi-process systems
* Experience with distributed micro-service infrastructures and associated message passing and queuing methodologies
* Experience with both Sql and NoSql based persistence technologies
* Experience porting software components from singular platform support (e.g. Windows/.NET) to portable platform support (e.g. Windows,Linux/Java,Golang)
* Experience in migrating software components from monolithic services to a micro-service architecture
* Experience in migrating software from an on-premises architecture and delivery model to virtual/cloud architecture and delivery model