Logicworks is an enterprise cloud automation and managed service provider that combines highly advanced automation and DevOps capabilities with 20+ years of legacy IT experience. As an AWS Premier Partner, our team of certified engineers build, migrate, manage, and automate enterprise workloads on customized AWS infrastructures.
This position will encompass all aspects of managing the technical sale with the customer and aligning proposed solutions with the client’s technical capabilities to help drive revenue. The Systems Engineer will take the lead as the pre-sales advisor in all things technical as well as help create cloud designs, complete proposals and build statements or work. The SE is expected to be a thought leader at Logicworks and therefore highly knowledgeable about the technical aspects of all of our cloud services and the industry, which include: Cloud Computing – Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Azure, Outsourced IT Infrastructure Solutions, Professional Services and Consulting engagements, Security Services, Managed Cloud Services.
* Represent Logicworks’ cloud enablement and management capabilities to prospective customers and existing customer base, and influence customer expectations according to product and management capabilities and constraints;
* Determine client requirements and provide solution design and technical descriptions.
* Assist in creation of proposals, RFP responses and Statements of Work.
* Work with our Service Delivery and Engineering teams to provide pre- and post-sale support as needed to clarify service expectations, including providing diagrams, verbal explanation, and written documentation;
* Develop and grow internal technical knowledge base on the entire cloud infrastructure stack, and present ongoing technical training to Sales and Service Delivery Personnel;
* Meet and exceed management targets for number and complexity of sales opportunities supported, closed, and training completed
* Strong understanding of cloud technology (especially AWS) with a broad understanding of infrastructure and AWS Ecosystem technologies.
* Significant experience in the design of distributed, high availability server-based network computing infrastructures; AWS and Azure design, build and/or operational experience.
* Presentation and confidence to act as the technical authority during the sales process - performing needs assessments, and making recommendations based on the discovered needs; working with a wide variety of stakeholders to gather needed information through to close
* Understanding and some experience with Professional Services and Consulting engagements
* AWS Certifications
* You will be expected to develop a deep understanding of industry trends and competitive offerings
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* High degree of confidence and poise.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.