loanDepot is America's lender offering home purchase and refinance loans, personal loans and home equity products nationwide. Headquartered in Southern California, the company operates Direct, Retail and Wholesale business channels nationwide.
* Uses Applicant Tracking system, JobVite to enter requisition data, updates job descriptions, internal applications and candidate information as required.
* Generates offer letters for all Loan Originator offers.
* Posts and distributes job postings.
* Coordinates background checks through Occuscreen and ensures confidentiality of information.
* Creates and distributes new hire packages to newly hired associates.
* Onboard new hires into HRIS system, Workday.
* Interacts with multiple internal departments including marketing, training, HR, recruiting leadership, events, etc.
* Provides ongoing administrative support to the Sales Recruiters.
* Sends appropriate resumes and scheduling information to hiring managers.
* Coordinates travel arrangements for applicants traveling to interviews and/or training to ensure most cost effective and efficient arrangements.
* Assures consistent application of HR policies, practices, procedures, and compliance with federal and state laws and regulations.
* Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
* 3+ years of HR or recruitment administrative experience required
* Experience in a very fast paced, high volume work environment.
* Experience with jobVite and or Workday preferred.
* Must work efficiently, meet assigned timelines, be detail driven and organized.
* Demonstrated ability to interface and maintain effective relationships with all levels of employees in a team-oriented environment.
* Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Search, & Social Media.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Effective communication and team participation skills.