* Bachelor's Degree in computer, business or marketing related discipline is preferred
* 4-6 years of "hands-on" experience with proven track record of successful SEO strategy and implementation
**Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:**
* Solid understanding of all on-page SEO best practices such as user content optimization, meta-data optimization and SEO-friendly site architecture (i.e. URL structure, internal linking, SEO-best practices for content pages).
* Excellent skills and experience using tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Search Console, DeepCrawl, ScreamingFrog, Jira, Sitecore, SEMRush, Tableau, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
* Experience analyzing large data sets generated from multiple sources, including Web analytics, site crawls and large third-party databases.
* Strong web development fluency – must be able to write precise technical SEO requirements.
* Ability to multi-task and manage priorities based on opportunity, risk and impact to business.
* Flexible working styles to adapt to various personalities in cross-functional teams.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate across all levels in the organization.
* Solid understanding of search engine algorithms and behaviors.
* Up-to-date knowledge of current industry trends, best practices, and broad cross-functional strategies related to SEO.
* Direct experience working in a cross-functional team of product managers, designers, sales, marketing, and engineering.
* Having mortgage experience a big plus.