loanDepot is America's lender offering home purchase and refinance loans, personal loans and home equity products nationwide. Headquartered in Southern California, the company operates Direct, Retail and Wholesale business channels nationwide.
Provides manager level support in the areas of employee relations, recruiting, talent management, worker's compensation, benefits and coaching. Serve as a business partner and advisor to leaders and coach and counselor to employees. Support management in employee relations issues as well as ensuring location is in compliance with Federal, State and local laws as well as Company policies and procedures. Provides interpretation of HR policies and practices to local leaders and employees. Implements and leads Corporate HR initiatives, policy and procedural changes. Works with leaders to align culture & core values.
* Bachelor's degree in HR, Business or related field
* 5-7 years progressive HR generalist/management experience
* Strong knowledge of employee relations practices, law & regulations
* Proven experience in conflict resolution and problem solving
* Track record on establishing alliances with all levels of management while able to establish credibility and retain independence of thought
* Must be effective in working autonomously while ensuring HR colleagues are looped in or consulted as necessary
* Demonstrate ability to think strategically and creatively as well as adapt to quickly evolving environment
* Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, interpersonal
* Ability to multi-task and balance numerous priorities in a deadline-oriented environment
* Experienced in presenting to large groups and preferable has some training background