LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
Are you passionate about people, technology, and building high-caliber teams? Do you thirst for a fast-paced, high-growth, ever-changing environment? We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Intern who is proactive, detail oriented to a fault, and self-motivated to help our Recruiting team during our peak season. As a Recruiting Intern at LiveRamp, you will partner with recruiters and coordinators to assist with all aspects of university recruiting, logistics, and candidate experience.
* Communicate professionally and ensure candidates have an overall amazing experience in every step of our process.
* Establish, improve upon, and execute creative processes/projects/operations.
* Contribute to building a great company!
* Pre-screen resumes and forward qualified candidates to recruiters.
* Coordinate event logistics - including shipping arrangements, marketing/outreach campaigns, content curation, etc.
* Curate content for our social media channels.
* Be an effective brand ambassador.
* Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree and within 2 years of graduation.
* Organized to a fault. You organize for a general sense of peace and calm, not just because you have to, and you stress the little things when it comes to paying attention to detail.
* Experience with Google Suite (gcal, gdocs, gmail, etc.).
* You are proactive in identifying and taking on new projects (independently and collaboratively) and you execute on your ideas.
* Excellent writing and communication skills. You will be in constant communication with hundreds of candidates weekly on email and in person. You always answer emails and calls within 12 hours.
* Social media whiz - you know the ins and outs of LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook and are comfortable creating content.
* You consider yourself to be quite tech savvy. You can pick up new technologies very easily.
* You embrace change with a great attitude and feel comfortable with ambiguity
* Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.