LiveIntent is a smarter way to market and advertise in email. The LiveIntent platform helps over 1100 top brands deliver marketing and advertising messages in logged-in media to over 140MM unique, engaged people each month, in emails sent by over 1300 top US publishers and brands to their loyal subscribers. LiveIntent was recognized in both 2014 and 2015 as the second fastest growing company in NYC (by Crain’s) and as one of America’s Most Promising Companies (Forbes 2015.)
As Software Engineer, you’ll work in an agile environment with talented, cross-functional teams to design, implement, and iterate on products that satisfy customer needs and drive company growth.
Our tech stack runs on a linux foundation and includes Scala, Java, PHP, AngularJS, Node.js, Mongo, and MySQL. You will be responsible for the design, implementation, and delivery of products that fuel every part of the business.
* Is passionate about solving complex problems in real-time email marketing.
* Has a strong computer science foundation with a deep understanding of modern programming languages such as Java, Scala, and Python.
* Is curious about technology and builds projects on the side just to try new stuff out.
* Develops with web frameworks such as Node.js, AngularJS, and JQuery.
* Has experience designing, building, and maintaining elegant, scalable software solutions.
* Gains deep empathy for customer pain points.
* Is dedicated to driving results while maintaining a delightful user experience.
* Has experience working with both relational and NoSQL databases.
* Enjoys collaborating with business, Product and User Experience teams.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.