LiveIntent is a smarter way to market and advertise in email. The LiveIntent platform helps over 1100 top brands deliver marketing and advertising messages in logged-in media to over 140MM unique, engaged people each month, in emails sent by over 1300 top US publishers and brands to their loyal subscribers. LiveIntent was recognized in both 2014 and 2015 as the second fastest growing company in NYC (by Crain’s) and as one of America’s Most Promising Companies (Forbes 2015.)
As a Software Engineer in Test, you’ll work in an agile environment with talented, cross-functional teams to design, implement, and iterate on automated test scenarios.
You help to ensure the quality of our software and services that satisfy our customers and drive company growth. Our technology stack runs on a Linux foundation and includes Java, Scala, Play, Node, and Cassandra. As a Software Engineer in Test you will help promote good test and coding practices. You will also setup and maintain your own blackbox/whitebox test setups. You will be responsible for certifying new code prior to release.
* Is passionate about solving complex problems in real-time marketing.
* Has a strong computer science foundation with decent understanding of modern test methodologies and frameworks.
* Is curious about technology and builds projects on the side just to try new stuff out.
* Possesses knowledge and hands on experience with structured blackbox/whitebox testing
* Has experience designing and setting up automated tests for production applications.
* Is experienced with performance tests.
* Has a BS or advanced degree in Computer Science or a related field.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.