Libbey, Inc is the leading producer of glass tableware products in the Western Hemisphere and one of the largest glass tableware manufacturers in the world. It designs and markets an extensive line of high-quality glass tableware, ceramic dinnerware, metal flatware, hollowware and serveware items to a broad group of customers in the foodservice, retail, and business-to-business markets in over 100 countries.
The Journeyman Machine Repair will be responsible to for performing highly skilled mechanical maintenance and repair work throughout a manufacturing facility. This would include setup, repair, troubleshooting, and preventative maintenance of industrial machinery.
* High School Graduate or GED equivalent is required
* Skilled Trades Journeymen card preferred
* 3-5 years proven experience
* Must be proficient in blueprint reading
* Experience with all types of conveyor systems, pumps, compressors, and industrial machines
* Must be capable of lifting up to 75 lbs
* Must be able to perform overhead work and work at heights
* Must be willing to work a rotating shift
* Must pass pre-employment tests including a drug screening test and background check
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.