Lenda is a first-of-its-kind platform that allows homeowners to complete their home loan online from start to finish. As a direct lender, we’re able to streamline the application time and process, while also passing the savings onto customers. At Lenda we close loans three times as fast as the industry average. Lenda is on a mission to create a simple, radically transparent home loan experience for consumers.
We’re looking to expand our team with a dynamic individual, who is as passionate as we are to innovate and disrupt home lending. This is a rare chance to work in the heart of San Francisco’s tech boom utilizing your mortgage experience within a fast growing technology company. This position is ideal for someone who knows the old way of doings things in mortgage but has been frustrated by the status quo and wants to be part of the change.
Our team is energetic, fun, entrepreneurial and creative--we work hard and play hard! This position will land you on a growing team, responsible for closing and funding a pipeline of up to 35 loans, coordinating with the borrower, the loan officer and outside vendors to ensure a world-class borrower experience. This position with Lenda is full time with a competitive salary, stock options, bonus, commuter benefits, perks and and room to move upward within the organization.
* Review newly cleared to close loans to ensure that all required forms and/or documentation have been provided for closing
* Prepare, review, and issue accurate Closing Disclosures
* Draw docs for closing doc packages
* Ensure all loans in pipeline are structured according to business and government regulated guidelines and review signed loan packages for completeness prior to funding
* Work with title companies and third party vendors to fund loans in accordance with TRID
* Follow up, gather, review and submit loan post-closing conditions
* Communicate effectively with all parties involved in the loan process including loan officers, processors, underwriters, borrowers, title companies, third party vendors etc.
* Move files through closing and post-closing within turnaround times set by the company
* Provide feedback to Lenda’s product development team while utilizing Lenda’s proprietary loan origination platform
* Min 2 year retail or correspondent lending Closing or Funding experience
* High School degree, or equivalent, some college preferred
* Familiarity with Loan Origination Software
* Proficiency with preparing closing disclosures, calculating impounds
* Familiarity with current laws, rules, regulations and/or policies and procedures
* Fast learner, positive attitude, team-oriented and ability to thrive in a chaotic startup environment
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.