* High School diploma or equivalent required.
* Must be able to lift 40 lbs. unassisted.
* Must be able to be forklift certified.
* 1-2 years of previous experience performing material handling in a food manufacturing or a commercial setting.
* Must have food safety knowledge and experience in areas such as FDA, GMP, SQF, and HACCP.
* Must have excellent skills using forklifts, hand trucks, label making machines, pallet trucks, screwdrivers, or space gauges.
* Must be able to perform considerable use of arms and legs and moving the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
* Must have the ability to quickly move hands away from machine, able to grasp, manipulate, and assemble objects.
* Must be able to see details at close range
* Must have the ability to keep hands and arms steady while moving arm or while holding arm and hand in one position.
* Must have the skills to use the hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating tools and equipment.
* Must be skilled in inspecting equipment, structures, and material to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
* Must have the skill to identify information and categorize it, estimate, and recognize the differences or similarities and detecting changes.
* Must have the ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong or recognize there is a problem.
* Must have the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken word or in writing.
* Must have good communications skills in expressing information in person and in writing.
* Must have general knowledge of office equipment and computers such as Excel, Outlook, Internet browsing and practical application of mathematics to solve problems.