LasikPlus is proud to be a second generation family-owned and operated LASIK provider. Currently led by Craig P.R. Joffe and founded in 1995 by Dr. Stephen N. Joffe and his wife Sandra, our goal has always remained the same – to provide our patients with amazing care and customer service while offering industry-leading affordability.
To create a comfortable, welcoming environment for our patients and to assist with scheduling, registration, insurance verification, updating patient emergency medical records and other administrative duties as needed.
* Create a comfortable and welcoming environment for our patients.
* Greet patients, schedule and confirm appointments and provide registration assistance.
* Ensure confidentiality by completing and safeguarding medical records.
* Update patient emergency medical records when applicable.
* Provide quality patient care, excellent communication, and customer service care.
* Verify scheduled times with patients, preparing charts, verifying insurance and handling pre-admission and consent forms.
* Counsel patients on their insurance and payment options.
* Receive and secure payments from patients
* Provide high patient excitement and drive and generate leads toward laser vision correction surgery.
* Assist with other duties in the center as necessary.
* Effective written and oral communication skills
* Retail/sales experience is preferred.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Demonstrates initiative, drive and follow through.
* Strong computer skills.
* Attention to detail.
* The ability to work independently with minimal guidance as needed and work well under pressure.
* Open to change and willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed.