Since 1987, Laserfiche Enterprise Content Management software has been trusted by more than 35,000 organizations worldwide to manage, secure and share information. As a privately-held company based in California, Laserfiche develops solutions for capture, workflow, forms, e-signatures and case management that help organizations drive business value—and make timely, informed decisions.
As a Laserfiche UX designer, you will work closely with Laserfiche software developers to create and revise software interface designs to support the common goal of generating innovative, elegant, and highly usable software products. You will be expected to complete all steps in the product design process from conceptualization and user research to a detailed UI design, implementation and final usability reviews.
* Distill and organize large amounts of complex information into simple, useful, and usable designs.
* Conduct user research to uncover current practices, user goals and context to add value to designs based on human-computer interaction (HCI) methods.
* Develop mockups, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes to effectively communicate and validate designs.
* Plan and conduct usability testing.
* Conduct usability review to validate and improve interface designs.
* Experience creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and final UI
* 3+ years of experience working in field of UX/UI
* BA/BS or training in Design or related Human Computer Interaction fields
* Experience with A/B and User Testing Models
* Experience in software design a plus
* Experience in Information Architecture or related field a plus
* Ability to incorporate input from multiple sources and synthesize it into coherent designs
* Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.