Since 1987, Laserfiche Enterprise Content Management software has been trusted by more than 35,000 organizations worldwide to manage, secure and share information. As a privately-held company based in California, Laserfiche develops solutions for capture, workflow, forms, e-signatures and case management that help organizations drive business value—and make timely, informed decisions.
As a software engineer in test at Laserfiche, you’ll have tremendous impact from day one. You’ll be part of a collaborative team that works to ensure that user needs are translated effectively into product features. As such, you’ll have the opportunity to constantly explore new technology and shape your own testing strategies.
* Mobile testing: Using black box testing to ensure the software works on the Android / iOS smartphone applications.
* Unit testing: Individually testing each component of the software.
* Load testing: Making sure the product can deal with high volumes of traffic.
* User interface testing: Ensuring that the look and feel of Laserfiche software is simple, elegant and intuitive for users.
* Localization: Making sure the product is ready to be translated to non-English languages and that all the non-US date and time formats work correctly.
* A creative mind and a drive to succeed
* BS or equivalent experience in computer science, math, engineering, the physical sciences or another technical field
* Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to manage competing priorities in dynamic environment
* Working knowledge of Windows, iOS, and Android operating systems
* Familiarity with scripting. Programming experience is preferred, but not required
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.