Since 1987, Laserfiche Enterprise Content Management software has been trusted by more than 35,000 organizations worldwide to manage, secure and share information. As a privately-held company based in California, Laserfiche develops solutions for capture, workflow, forms, e-signatures and case management that help organizations drive business value—and make timely, informed decisions.
This position involves working with our resellers and customers in a variety of industries such as financial services, government, and education. It is an excellent opportunity for intelligent, outgoing, and self-motivated persons seeking rapid professional development in a growing software development company! If you want to utilize effective communications skills, tackle tough challenges through problem solving, and develop critical thinking skills that will last you a lifetime, come join Laserfiche’s Technical Support team!
* Diagnosing issues that arise through the usage of our software in customers' production and development environments
* Working with the Laserfiche development team to troubleshoot more complex issues
* Software testing and bug verification as major releases near
* Developing strong working relationships with resellers, customers, and Laserfiche team members
* 4-year degree (BA, BS)
* Experience with TCP/IP-based networking
* Exceptional problem-solving and people skills
* Communicate effectively both in person and on the phone
* Think with a clear mind and originate clever and useful solutions
* Ask the right questions
* Maintain professionalism
* Intelligence, motivation, and collaborative attitude
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.