Since 1987, Laserfiche Enterprise Content Management software has been trusted by more than 35,000 organizations worldwide to manage, secure and share information. As a privately-held company based in California, Laserfiche develops solutions for capture, workflow, forms, e-signatures and case management that help organizations drive business value—and make timely, informed decisions.
If you’re a talented coder who enjoys solving complex system integration issues, Laserfiche has a job that will give you the opportunity to explore cutting-edge development frameworks and approaches as you work to deliver the next generation of Laserfiche web applications. As a Laserfiche web developer, you’ll have a hand in architecting and implementing the code for new web applications, as well as guiding future development projects.
* Extending client-side content management capabilities
* Supporting web-based administration
* Integrations with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and other web-based applications
* Improving web performance and scalability
* A creative mind and a drive to succeed
* BS or equivalent experience in computer science or a related technical field
* Excellent debugging, problem-solving and analytical skills
* Strong organizational and communication skills
* Knowledge of cross-browser development (IE, Chrome and Firefox)
* Solid understanding of relational design and SQL
Apply to Laserfiche (Software Engineer / Web Developer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.