Since 1987, Laserfiche Enterprise Content Management software has been trusted by more than 35,000 organizations worldwide to manage, secure and share information. As a privately-held company based in California, Laserfiche develops solutions for capture, workflow, forms, e-signatures and case management that help organizations drive business value—and make timely, informed decisions.
As a Laserfiche developer, you’ll have tremendous impact from day one. You’ll be part of a collaborative team that works in an iterative manner to deliver the next generation of Laserfiche software. Laserfiche offers a fun and flexible work environment where you’ll get to wear many hats and tailor your job to your interests.
* Develop and deliver high quality code and documentation for the iOS / Android / Windows client applications
* Develop infrastructure components/frameworks on the iOS / Android / Windows platforms that will enable client applications to work seamlessly with the client’s backend products and services
* Work closely with QA to fix defects and provide high testability of the client applications
* Work with UX/UI designers to develop intuitive user interface and client application design
**What You’ll Need:**
* BS or equivalent experience in computer science or other technical field
* Ability to learn and use new technologies
* Excellent debugging, problem-solving, and analytical skills
* Strong organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
**What Wouldn't Hurt:**
* Experience in Android, iOS and Windows Phone platforms and SDKs
* Familiarity with resource layout concept and formats used by Mobile Operating Systems - Xib for iOS, Android layout for XML's, XAML for Windows
* Knowledge of cross-platform development frameworks Xamarin, MVVMCross Framework, Xamarin Forms
* Familiarity with AWS.SDK and AWS technologies is a plus
* Knowledge of responsive web design techniques
* Experience designing applications for different screen sizes
* Knowledge of unit testing
Apply to Laserfiche (Software Engineer / Mobile Application Developer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.