Since 1987, Laserfiche Enterprise Content Management software has been trusted by more than 35,000 organizations worldwide to manage, secure and share information. As a privately-held company based in California, Laserfiche develops solutions for capture, workflow, forms, e-signatures and case management that help organizations drive business value—and make timely, informed decisions.
As a Laserfiche infrastructure engineer, you’ll be part of the team that improves the company’s core infrastructure. You will improve upon existing (mostly web-driven) system interfaces, and create new systems based on business needs.
* Support the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and administration of infrastructure technologies
* Work in collaboration with other departments to develop and analyze systems in support of their projects, then upgrade or enhance the infrastructure to meet these requirements
* Contribute to the proactive identification of automation opportunities in workflow, electronic information availability and new systems management tools
* Provide timely and consistent communication on overall systems status and operational issues
* Suggest new standards and policies to add value to infrastructure
* Manage communication and coordination during infrastructure outage situations. Guide engineers from different groups to work together to resolve outages and restore business functionality as quickly as possible
* Satisfy requests for new applications/functionality and resolve deficiencies in existing systems by performing technical research, presenting a corrective plan of attack, interfacing with vendors for additional analysis and executing a system recovery in the case of failure
The ideal candidate is a strong programmer who is not afraid to make changes! The position requires a developer who has strong problem-solving skills to plan and execute changes to enterprise-wide systems, along with excellent communication skills to coordinate such deployments.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
* Solid understanding of relational design and SQL
* Self-management skills including organization and time management
* Ability to prioritize rapidly shifting priorities and workloads
* Practical experience with process documentation tools and methods
* Prior experience with technology implementation and management methodologies
* Good verbal, written, interpersonal communication and customer service skills
Apply to Laserfiche (Infrastracture Software Engineer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.