Since 1987, Laserfiche Enterprise Content Management software has been trusted by more than 35,000 organizations worldwide to manage, secure and share information. As a privately-held company based in California, Laserfiche develops solutions for capture, workflow, forms, e-signatures and case management that help organizations drive business value—and make timely, informed decisions.
Laserfiche, an industry leader in enterprise content management (ECM) software solutions, is seeking an entry-level Sales Operations Associate for its channel sales department. The successful candidate will be a self-starter whose goal is to maximize business performance - ensuring that projects related to sales operations are completed on time and according to goals and objectives.
* Manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
* Create and enhance business processes and tools that support the Sales team
* Drive critical projects to support revenue and channel growth
* Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company
* Deliver process documentation, recurring reports, and presentations
* Maintain standard cadence of operations with Sales team
* Coordinate, schedule and facilitate meetings
* BA/BS degree in an analytical field
* Ability to independently analyze information and solve problems with minimal direction
* Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills (both oral and written)
* Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to bring projects to a successful completion through tact and sensitivity to environment
* Ability to organize and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
* Demonstrable leadership skills
* Strong working knowledge of MS Office
* Passion for working in the tech space
* Prior experience in customer service, sales, or operations is a plus
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.