Since 1987, Laserfiche Enterprise Content Management software has been trusted by more than 35,000 organizations worldwide to manage, secure and share information. As a privately-held company based in California, Laserfiche develops solutions for capture, workflow, forms, e-signatures and case management that help organizations drive business value—and make timely, informed decisions.
As a Laserfiche sales account manager, you’ll jump straight into the action, learning how to evaluate needs, diagnose problems and develop solutions by making warm and cold calls, consulting with clients and conducting software demonstrations. You’ll have a chance to travel nationwide, attending trade shows to generate leads. From these firsthand learning experiences, you will fine-tune your communication skills, gain solid sales expertise and help your team generate revenue.
* Convert leads into qualified opportunities to support outside sales and maximize profitability
* Achieve/exceed quarterly targets including lead qualification, lead referral and pipeline forecast goals
* Build and maintain relationships with Laserfiche customers via email, phone and web-based chat
* Work directly with a regional sales manager to handle potential and active accounts
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent sales experience
* A love for all things high tech
* Healthy balance of ambition and diplomacy
* Exceptional organizational and communication skills
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.