Since 1987, Laserfiche Enterprise Content Management software has been trusted by more than 35,000 organizations worldwide to manage, secure and share information. As a privately-held company based in California, Laserfiche develops solutions for capture, workflow, forms, e-signatures and case management that help organizations drive business value—and make timely, informed decisions.
Laserfiche, a leading enterprise content management (ECM) software company, is looking for a dynamic and driven individual to coordinate third-party audits and manage the corporate risk management program. The IT Risk and Controls Manager will have an opportunity to impact the company’s growth and work on fast-paced, high-profile projects. If you have excellent communication skills and the drive to get things done, we want to hear from you!
* Manage the corporate risk management program, including performing risk assessments and managing risk remediation initiatives
* Manage and coordinate customer and third-party audits including SOC 2 and ISO 27001 certification
* Manage the business continuity management program, including performing a BIA, developing and testing BCPs and coordinating with IT on DR planning
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to document, implement, monitor and manage IT controls
* Coordinate written responses to RFPs on IT security, controls and compliance areas
* Assist with special projects as needed for the IT Department
* Bachelor’s degree (BA) in management information systems, IT auditing or related degree program
* Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in IT auditing or security
* Experience with third party attestations and IT controls documentation
* Experience with industry regulations (e.g., HIPAA, PCI, GLBA) and leading frameworks such as AICPA Trust Services Principles, COBIT, NIST standards (e.g., SP 800-30, SP 800-53) and ISO 27001
* Certification in IT auditing, IT risk and/or security (CISA, CISSP, CRISC, CISM) is required
* Ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity, but with the ability to independently analyze information and solve problems
* Ability to travel 20% as needed
Apply to Laserfiche (IT Risk and Compliance Manager)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.