We are the global leader in knowledge-based marketing solutions and help businesses worldwide use their data to improve marketing performance, increase profits and ROI.
See Responsibilities and Ideal candidate
* The successful candidate will work on a daily basis with Adobe Insight to explore complex data sets and make recommendations for marketing strategies and/or site design changes.
* Is detail-oriented and possesses a strong technical & working knowledge of web analytics technologies, and a high aptitude toward working with data visualization technologies and data schema.
* Deliver meaningful customer insights through preparing and producing analytics reports on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis
* Identify and develop data collection strategies to support standard and ad hoc reporting on key performance indicators that directly measure online campaigns, website and conversion funnel performance.
* Lead the web analytics tag implementation and testing during the development of online media, marketing landing pages, websites, conversion funnels and applications.
* Providing tag implementation requirements to the product managers and technical teams, ensuring best practices are followed
* Working closely with technical teams to ensure accuracy of the implementations
* 3+ years developing marketing performance measurement using web based tools such as Adobe Insight, Site Catalyst, and Google Analytics
* Demonstrated ability with performance dashboard and scorecard design and development including KPI and reporting frame refinement
* Ability to analyze and report Interactive consumer metrics, translating information into actionable recommendations
* BA/BS degree in marketing, statistics, mathematics, economics or other quantitative discipline. Master’s degree a plus
* Self-starter requiring minimal supervision
* Experience with Adobe Test and Target a plus
* Experience with Google AdWords or Google DFP a plus
* Experience with advanced Excel or SQL a plus
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.