Klaviyo is email marketing reinvented for Ecommerce stores on Shopify, Bigcommerce and Magento. From personalized newsletters to automated emails like abandoned carts, order follow-ups and personalized thank you's, Klaviyo makes it easy for stores to setup great email marketing without the need for expensive systems and lots of people.
The support team at Klaviyo is a critical part of our future success. We take the success of our customers incredibly seriously and we are looking for only the best people out there. We are very interested in individuals who have a track record of finding creative solutions to unique problems, and who will thrive in challenging situations.
* Provide high-quality technical support for Klaviyo customers.
* Deliver effective technical customer support to our rapidly growing customer base.
* Deliver solutions to both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies.
* Take ownership of technical issues, and work with our Product and Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
* Resolve escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention.
* Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
* Work on other programming and documentation projects as required.
* Participate in providing training to customers as required.
* 2+ years in a technical support role.
* Client-facing experience.
* Written and verbal skills; excellent phone manner.
* Firm grasp of how the web works, networking, and software products.
* Knowledge of DNS, IPs and other networking concepts.
* Proficiency with APIs.
* (Not required, but icing on the cake) Experience with Email Marketing or E-Commerce.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.