Keysight is the world's leading electronic measurement company, helping scientists and engineers address their toughest technical challenges with confidence through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to deliver measurement solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense, and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science.
Chosen candidate will participate and lead CPI efforts for Industrial Engineering in the areas of new product introduction, manufacturing operations, and supply chain, resulting in higher quality, better delivery, and lower costs.
* Draw upon the latest supply chain methodologies to achieve best in class results for new products
* Make decisions that will minimize future inventories during the design phase
* Help to deliver the shortest lead times in the industry by means of postponement techniques and shorter cycle times
* Engage in design to ensure that each new generation of products is leaner than its predecessors - maximizing product flexibility for the customer while streamlining order fulfillment
* Apply industrial engineering concepts and statistical modeling to reduce costs and maximize return on investment
* Provide knowledge leadership regarding the latest industry advancements and trends and well as emerging technology enablers (ERP, MES)
* Apply knowledge to develop solutions and partner with representatives from various organizations to integrate ideas, make decisions, and drive improvement.
The ideal candidate will need a Bachelors of Science in Engineering and 3 to 5 years of Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering (or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience) in a fast-paced operations environment. In addition, we are looking for the following skills:
* Experience with New Product Introduction
* Experience in leading and maintaining Quality Control Efforts
* Experience with Inventory Control
* Knowledge of Supply Chain
* SPC and other quality methodology preferred
* Excellent communication skills and ability to successfully lead teams and projects to achieve goals and objectives are a must.
Apply to Keysight Technologies (Manufacturing Engineer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.