In 1976, Jack Henry & Associates (JHA) was founded on the premise that strong relationships and sound technology go hand-in-hand. Today, with more than 10,800 customers and over 6,000 associates, we combine this idea with the pursuit of one common goal – excellence in financial services.
The Synergy Software Applications Analyst, acts as liaison between the customer and the installation team within specific area of specialty. Responsible for all aspects of installing new or enhanced software applications including customer preparation and post installation training and support. If you are interested in this position, please apply no later than April 01, 2016.
* Provides remote or on-site software installation services. Ensures software applications are installed and fully functional.
* Prior to the installation, analyzes the customers’ existing products and consults with customer to map current system to the JHA product.
* Consults with customers to define parameters within the software application.
* Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations to appropriate personnel.
* Notifies appropriate personnel of any application issues.
* Interacts with Project Manager on various issues.
* May assist customers in validating accurate conversion of all data.
* May analyze transaction processing.
* Minimum of 18 months of experience in working with Windows Operating Systems.
* Minimum of 18 months of experience in working with Servers and Workstations.
* Associates degree is preferred.
* Minimum of 18 months in an IT related position within a Financial Institution is preferred.
Apply to Jack Henry & Associates (Synergy- Software Applications Analyst)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.