Jabil is a provider of electronics manufacturing services. Jabil designs and manufactures electronic circuit boards for major OEMs in a diverse group of industries including automotive, computing and storage, consumer products, medical, networking, peripherals and telecommunications.
The Project Manager II will lead and support assigned projects, programs and initiatives of medium to high complexity applying project management expertise to support the company and group's strategy. Manage assigned projects through the various stages of the project lifecycle, from concept to implementation. This includes developing SOW, business proposals, functional requirements, project plan w/milestones, financials, and implementation plan. Provide management and guidance toward successful collaboration with multi-functional groups and direct project team responsible for implementation of Jabil's strategies.
* Define concise goals and objectives within a project framework
* Ensure all project requirements and/or objectives are correctly gathered, understood and properly translated for execution.
* Define and recognize project Key Performance Indicators and manage the work within scope, quality, time and cost constraints
* Conduct project risk reviews and appropriate mitigation
* Facilitate communication as appropriate to all involved and "manage" the stakeholders. This includes escalate issues to the next level of management
* Forecast project budget and staffing needs for current and future site needs
* Accountable for overall project success - including cost, schedule, quality, and scope management.
* Manage the overall budget of assigned projects.
* Accountable for customer satisfaction / relationship both internal and external as deemed relative or necessary to project success.
* Ability to form and lead strong multi-functional teams to achieve company and/or customer objectives.
* Understand and exceed customer (internal or external) needs and expectations.
* Identify creative ways to implement corrective actions in cost effective manner.
* Utilize tools to track changes and identify cost impact for review with senior management.
* Provide feedback to project team and leaders on concerns with cost.
* Prepare timely forecasts for projects.
* Compare forward forecast results to historical actual results for trend assessment and analysis.
* Forecast quarterly and annual projects where applicable
* Drive the wider team to continuously improve in key operational metrics and the achievement of the project & organizational goals.
* Develops and owns project plan, establishing a road map with clear dates and clear deliverables.
* Provide regular project updates to project team, relevant departments, stakeholders, project champions and senior leadership as needed.
* Works with stakeholders to define project road maps and deliverables.
* Clarifies and communicates project objectives and success criteria.
* Establish and maintain communications with both customer personnel and senior management as needed.
* Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately.
* Facilitate communication and education for all interested parties as deemed necessary
* Responsible for managing cross-divisional / cross-functional / cross-cultural teams.
* Builds and structures integrated teams to ensure maximum performance; provides direction and motivation.
* Mentors and coaches project team members. Gives and receives both written and verbal feedback.
* Identify and prepare proposals that close gaps and mitigate risk.
* Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor
* Bachelor's degree in business management or equivalent required.
* With a minimum of 3 - 5 years prior experience in project management in an applicable discipline.
* Previous experience in electronic manufacturing services a plus.
* PMP Certification preferred.
* Or an equivalent combination of education, experience and / or training.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.