Jabil is a provider of electronics manufacturing services. Jabil designs and manufactures electronic circuit boards for major OEMs in a diverse group of industries including automotive, computing and storage, consumer products, medical, networking, peripherals and telecommunications.
Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining one or a combination of general accounting systems. Provides record of assets, liabilities, and other financial transactions. Examines, analyzes and interprets accounting records for the purpose of giving advice or preparing statements. Balances accounts periodically and prepares profit and loss, income and balance sheet statements. Interprets reports and records for managers.
* Prepares journal entries and financial statements for monthly and year-end closing.
* Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
* Details assets, liabilities, and capital, in preparation of balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
* Prepares and distributes inter-company billing, transfers and charges on a monthly basis.
* Audits contracts, orders, and vouchers and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
* Reconciles inter-company accounts receivable and accounts payable balances.
* Responsible for developing and recommending control systems to ensure accurate and timely information.
* Responds to questions from managers and interprets reports to managers.
* May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree (BA) in Finance/Accounting
* 4-6 years of experience
* or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.