* Excellent eye for design, imaginative, well organized, good-natured, dedicated, flexible and passionate, you bring an expert understanding of visual and experience design, typography, composition and color theory.
* You also bring a solid understanding of how to partner with content strategy, copywriting, technology and media.
* Besides a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Multi-Media Design (or a related field), you have the following:
* Experience with Wine and/or Adult Beverage industry is an A+
* Stellar digital design portfolio that demonstrates conceptual thinking and an ability to define look and feel for integrated experiences
* 5+ years design experience, preferably in an interactive agency
* Expert command of standard design and layout applications (e.g. PhotoShop, Illustrator,InDesign). Competency with at least one of, as well as experience or exposure to the following: Flash ActionScripting, video editing (e.g. FinalCut Pro), or motion graphics (e.g. After Effects).
* Demonstrated ability to utilize feedback/direction from creative lead to generate multiple design explorations and iterate designs to the satisfaction of lead (and ensure junior resources do the same).
* Has managed and lead multiple assignments at the same time (including organizing and prioritizing others’ workload, and working efficiently under pressure in a deadline-driven environment).
* Sophisticated understanding of the digital landscape, including online campaigns from ecommerce websites to microsites, social media and online advertising.
* Creative problem solving skills that enable you to establish a look and feel for a program, evaluate a creative approach, brainstorm, think and respond quickly while delivering unexpected, original and innovative ideas;
* Careful attention to detail and management of version control issues.
* Expert knowledge of and the ability to lead the production process (e.g. optimizing graphics, compression settings and file size and image optimization)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to clearly articulate your creative process, thoughts, ideas and a point of view about your work.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, a sense of humor and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment with multi-disciplinary teams.
* Advanced understanding of technical and cross-platform implications (e.g. strengths and limitations of Flash, Ajax, Flex, and other emerging platforms).
* Experience in directing and motivating project teams, guiding junior resources, inspiring teamwork and leading a team toward a great creative product.
* Experience in planning and executing shoots for video and still photography
* Solid knowledge of and the ability to communicate steps required in creative development process: provides guidance to achieve creative direction; gives timely and helpful coaching; and produces all work in a timely, cost-effective manner.