Invitae is a genetic information company whose mission is to bring genetic information into routine medical practice to improve the quality of healthcare for billions of people.
Invitae is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join the Finance team.
* Own full-cycle accounts payable process; that includes opening mail, coding invoices, processing check requests and weekly payment runs.
* Prepare and enter the daily accounts payable transactions/vouchers into the accounting system, verify that accounting codes are correctly used
* Keep the accounts payable inbox up to date daily
* Manage AP inquiries and provide timely responses
* Coordinate with purchasing for processing of invoices matched against purchase orders
* Request statement of accounts and compare to invoices on hand
* Follow up with vendors when there are discrepancies
* Maintain listing of vendors (i.e. address changes and W-9s)
* Audit and process credit card statements
* 1099 maintenance
* Assist with month end activities
* Special projects as needed
* Minimum of 2 years AP experience
* Intacct experience is preferred, but not required
* Experience with Concur experience preferred
* Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, professionalism, a “can do” attitude, and the ability to multi-task.
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.