InvestCloud, born in a garage is driving a high-speed design and technology revolution that is transforming the way the financial industry uses, processes and interacts with data. Today, any investment manager can have access to a first-class integrated investment platform through the cloud, with InvestCloud. We are the first true cloud platform for the securities market.
InvestCloud is looking for a bright and talented individual seeking to expand his/her knowledge and expertise in Software Development. This position is aimed towards a self-starter with strong analytical and creative tendencies. Although significant experience in web design and development is not required, the ideal candidate must have some experience in the field and be highly capable of quickly mastering key concepts in the field.
* Design, Code and Test scalable solutions based on requirement specifications
* Add features to proprietary software used internally to develop product
* Contribute to creating feature specifications and technical design schematics
* Debug and resolve bugs found in the current platform in a timely fashion
* Work with Project Managers to schedule project workflow to insure completion within budgetary and time constraints
* Participate in brainstorming and other idea-generating team sessions
* Multi-task and work efficiently under pressure, with careful attention to detail
* Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize workload
* Passion to learn emerging technologies and embrace continuous professional development is a must
* Strong problem solving/code conceptualizing skills and an intuitive nature
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
* 3-5 years experience in software development
* Strong demonstrated experience with:
* Experience with C#, ASP.net, and Service-oriented architecture is a plus
* Self-motivated and willing to "do what it takes" to get the job done, while remaining organized during the process.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.