Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (Nasdaq:ISRG), headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, is the global technology leader in robotic-assisted, minimally invasive surgery. Intuitive Surgical develops, manufactures and markets robotic technologies designed to improve clinical outcomes and help patients return more quickly to active and productive lives. The Company's mission is to extend the benefits of minimally invasive surgery to the broadest possible base of patients.
The Research Coordinator provides broad administrative support needed to execute early stage R&D projects. The candidate will assist with activities for multiple projects that are run within small collaborative cross-functional engineering teams and will also need to interface with other groups within the company, as well as outside vendors and research partners. The ideal candidate is a strong and confident communicator, is detail-oriented, and must possess investigative skills (tracking down issues, status, making connections between project/task dependencies). A strong sense of shared responsibility and shared reward is required, as has the ability to make work fun and interesting.
* Provide administrative support for meetings and training, as needed, including room set-up, materials, refreshments/meals and logistics.
* Assist with setting up departmental meetings.
* Coordinate travel requests (may include booking flights, hotel and ground accommodations).
* Create, submit and manage expense reports.
* Provide data entry and project support to departments as assigned.
* Process various forms related to documenting activities of functional areas.
* Provide administrative support for clinical and technology grant programs.
* Tracks internal and external contracts, protocols, and legal agreements, such as with consultants, research partners, and ethics committees.
* Facilitates vendor relationships and assists with purchasing and order tracking.
* Process purchase orders, payments.
* Mailing of packages.
* Order and maintain office supplies.
* Assist in ad-hoc projects or other duties as needed. Additional assignments may be found in various functional areas.
* Minimum 2+ years of experience supporting engineering teams or equivalent. Medical device or grant experience preferred. AA degree or BA/BS degree desired. Experience within a research organization is a plus.
* Excellent communication (written, verbal), presentation and documentation skills.
* Comfortable with managing multiple projects simultaneously, with ability to switch focus between projects quickly.
Apply to Intuitive Surgical (Research Coordinator)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.