Interactive Brokers LLC (IB) is a low cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for individuals, advisors, prop trading groups, brokers and hedge funds. IB's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds and funds on over 100 markets worldwide from a single IB Universal account.
* Brokerage platform development -- front and/or back-end, depending on experience.
* Back end: Core Java. Data model and transport layers. Multithreaded/high throughput. XML.
* Work on one of the core brokerage processes that deals with user authentication to access trading, account management and other customer applications.
* Adding new features and interfaces that deal with user authentication.
* Work on expanding second factor authentication offering.
* Bachelor’s in EE, CS, Math, Physics or similar (Masters/PhD a plus).
* Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
* 5+ years' Java experience.
* Knowledge of core Java.
* Working with Database development sql and PL/SQL is a plus.
* English written/verbal communication skills.
* Mobile software development a plus.
Apply to Interactive Brokers (Senior Java Backend Software Engineer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.