Interactive Brokers LLC (IB) is a low cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for individuals, advisors, prop trading groups, brokers and hedge funds. IB's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds and funds on over 100 markets worldwide from a single IB Universal account.
Interactive Brokers Group is seeking a Java Developer/Web Apps for our Web Development Group to participate in all phases of the development cycle for our customer-facing brokerage systems.
The successful candidate will design, build and maintain high-profile, interactive, extremely fast customer-facing multi-tiered web applications for our online brokerage services. The applications will support our customer registration, account management and other systems. Duties for this position will also include integration, testing and documentation of web applications. A successful candidate must be highly analytical and adept at solving complex problems.
* BS in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics
* Minimum of 3 years of experience as an applications developer
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in Java technologies (Java Servlets and JSP)
* Exposure to Tomcat, JSTL/EL, JavaBeans, jQuery, JSON, AJAX fundamentals
* Exposure to UNIX/Linux
* Problem solver, attention to details, fast learner
* Self-motivated and directed
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.