IntelliDyne, LLC is a consulting firm that enables better business performance through innovative technology solutions.
Network Security Manager will be responsible for the overall security posture of the network. The candidate will assist in managing a team of Security Engineers and report directly to the ISSO.
* Ensure the overall security posture of the network
* Propose, coordinate, implement, and enforce information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies
* Ensure compliance with IAVM
* Ensure compliance with Communications Tasking Orders (CTO) and Warning Orders (WARNORDS) issued by US Cyber Command
* Coordinate Certification and Accreditation activities such as ATOs and Annual Reviews
* Familiar with Networking, Systems, Storage, application development and virtualization
* Experienced in Certification and Accreditation, DIACAP, RMF, NIST
* Experience with DoD STIGS and Vulnerability management
* Active DoD Secret Clearance
* Bachelor's degree in related field or 8 years of overall IT Security experience
* Must meet requirements of an IAM Level II in accordance with DoD 8570.01M
* Ability to deal with changing priorities and multi-task several projects
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills
* Must have excellent writing skills
Apply to IntelliDyne, LLC (Deputy Network Operations Security Manager)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.