Your business isn’t one sided and neither are you. See how Insight can help you run smarter. From business and government organizations to healthcare and educational institutions, Insight empowers clients with intelligent technology solutions to realize their goals.
As a Services Tech in our Remote Network Operations Center, you’ll work in a 24/7/365 environment supporting our clients. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your technical skills and learn from top notch Engineers.
* Provide first level support for Managed Services clients
* Perform initial troubleshooting for network, IPT/IPCC, data center and security issues and determine appropriate escalation paths based on the issue
* Interface with industry experts in a wide variety of network related technologies when additional collaboration is needed
* Communication issues and updates to network carriers and clients, escalate issues internally and externally, and maintain and ticket the alerts/events that are received by our network monitoring tools
* Technical degree and/or call center/customer service experience
* Familiarity of basic Cisco and Juniper commands with a fundamental understanding of network technologies
* Working knowledge of server hardware platforms
* Passion and desire to grow your career and expand your skills
* Flexible schedule, shifts will change every 3 months and will include day, evening, overnight, and weekends
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.