Anyone who has redeemed a coupon, filled a prescription or returned a product, has touched Inmar. We apply technology and data science to improve outcomes for consumers and those who serve them. As a trusted intermediary for over 35 years, we have unmatched access to billions of consumer and business transactions in real time. Out analytics, platforms and services enable engagement with shoppers, patients, and optimize results.
* Prepare estimated federal and state income tax payments
* Research and prepare work papers for various book to tax provisions
* Prepare various federal and state income tax returns
* Prepare/Review other various tax filings: Annual reports, Property Tax, Sales and Use Tax, Unclaimed Property.
* Assist in Federal and State audits
* Maintain our tax preparation system
* Keep abreast of current developments in the tax area
* Provide an information source in the tax area within the company.
* Other tax projects as they arise
* Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) with a major in accounting, tax, finance or related field
* 3-5 years of prior tax accounting experience required, public accounting experience preferred
* CPA designation or working towards designation preferred
* Strong knowledge and experience with tax provisions
* Analytical aptitude – strong problem solving skills; math aptitude
* Standard office practices and tax procedures
* Computer systems and equipment as well as report generation
* Intermediate-level Excel skills as well as familiarity with other Microsoft Office products
* Ability to proceed independently, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks requiring extensive follow-up and timely completion of projects with minimal instruction
* Demonstrated strong oral communication skills
* OneSource Tax Provision experience a plus
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
* Occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
* Regularly required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
* Occasionally required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to 30pounds.
* Regularly required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.